Risking associating popularity with coolness here are the people I think would be cool to follow on twitter.
- Ashton Kutcher: Forget his acting, this guy will most likely be the great Media Mogul. He is in the perfect storm for this to happen; popularity, coolness, money, savy and connections – all being leveraged for more than just fun.
- Alyssa Milano: Not letting popularity create a wall of aloofness she has sought to connect with people on twitter; engaging with them.
- Jonathan Acuff: Being a Christian does not have to be boring. Especially when he can leverage his popular blog, StuffChristiansLike to raise money for the needy.
- Carlos Whittaker: As “artist, pastor, thinker, experience architect, and Web 2.0 junkie” who tells it like it is and everyone listens.
- Pete Cashmore: To keep up to date with twitter and all you need to know besides it looks like Pete should be an Artist and not a Social Media Junky.
- Has Cheezburger?: ok, not a person, but lots of links to those crazy pictures
- Phillip Gibb:Seriously cool dude, learning Social Media and making Films. Or a freak, not sure.
[Photo By: mytimemachine]