There are many things I would like to do in my life; many of which sit in the back of my mind and whisper to me every day, some are just cool. Some have a story that started way back and lie unresolved like your forgotten teddy bear stuffed into a hidden box.
If I was standing (ok, probably sitting) near the end of my life, these are the things I would like to be able to look back upon and fondly remember doing.
Ok, granted, at that stage of my life people will be more important that things obtained or things done. However, at this stage of my life, here are the things I would like to tick off my Bucket List :
- Make a Full Feature Film
- Take a ride in a Fighter Jet
- Climb a Mountain
- Pay off all my Debt
- Write a Novel
- Take the Family to Disney Land
- Go on a Cruise Ship with the family in some far away waters
- Start a Fund Raising Campaign for people less privileged, that people actually contribute to.
- Finish the Wheel of Time
- Meet with all my old friends from Durban Christian Center (from about 15 years ago) and say thank you for believing in me, and investing time in me.
[Photo by: rubyblossom]