The iPad was just released a short while ago. There must be a million posts about it; good and bad. I choose not to write a post but I will link to something interesting: 7 Ways the Apple iPad will affect Filmmakers and Creatives. I don’t think it will be good enough for live capture, monitoring or editing. Yet from an administrative point of view – definitely a bonus.
And goodness me. Avatar is still going strong at the cinemas and there is already a rumor for Avatar2.
Some other interesting links:
- Christian Film Database (CFDb)
- Useful Plug-In for FCP Editors: MyMusicSource
- Free Apple iPad with new 16TB RAID’s
- Cinematic Rush: Making Sense Of The Sundance Load.
- Canon 5D Post-Production, Simplified and Explained