Some time back we had the pleasure and convenience of a studio. It was cool and quick. But I have to say that it could have been better:
Filmed with a Canon XH A1 with inferior lighting and edge enhancing. Keyed in Shake. It could have been way better if:
- Lighting was 3500% better
- Edge detail was reduced
- if SDI out was used to leverage the 4:2:2 color sampling
Anyway, I did not go thru that much effort to obtain this result, but needless to say ….
Also, man it is irritating that the gamma is increased somewhere in the pipeline to compress the result to vimeo. Hmmm, I manually fixed that in the compression settings – but I did not get the result I desired.
Spread the Word and Share