Well it has been one and a half months since self hosting over at OurChurch. Very cool
- Self Host – Done, thank you Paul Steinbrueck and OurChurch.
- Non Template Theme – thank you human3rror
- 200 Subscribers – bouncing between 388 and 351. Thanks if you have subscribed, if you have not I encourage you to. Maybe I need to readjust my goal to 500.
- 1000 comments – Very close to this, that is why I posted the competition post: Competition: 1000th Comment – Stuff Christians Like Book. So get cracking with those comments Actually I removed a number of trackbacks and spam comments that found there way in some time back, so I have fallen back somewhat. Please help me make up that ground.
- Community - Tough one to measure. I am not really seeing this on my blog other than connecting with a few cool people through the comments. Pretty much all the community is happening in Twitter and facebook. However I have signed up to postrank to measure this through their engagement points and also with ubervu for reations, both look very hot.
How are you doing with your goals? Got any tools/plans in place to achieve them?
[Photo by: keylosa]